Getting together makes happy!
We owe some of our happiest memories to our friends. Being together always turns boring situations into fun ones. Having strong bonds and good relationships with your dearest doesn’t only make you happier, it also reduces stress and is healthier for you. That‘s a fact.
Enjoying quality time together with your family and friends is a source of true happiness as well. Because togetherness is everything. Isn’t it? Thinking about happy moments in our lives often leads to situations we shared with our loved ones. The kitchen parties in your first own apartment or the big dinner with the whole family at grandma’s 80th birthday. You name it.
Enjoy happy times together
Never cook alone!
Cooking is just like eating. You have to be careful with meeting too many people and yet you can spend time together. And also cook together. It's still a while to the next big BBQ. But who cares? Video calls also work in the garden. Or start a chat room to share your latest cooking tips. The digitalization creates so many opportunities to be together, even if you're not. Take advantage of it!
As you can still meet one friend, invite your best buddy over for a cookout. Try a recipe you've never cooked before. Be curious and explore new flavors. You could even get creative and have a raclette or fondue. And as a dessert idea you could get a chocolate fountain and dip in some sliced fruits. These are perfect meals to share with your dearest which definitely will result in some memories of happiness.
Cook together, eat together, #EnjoyTogether!
As strong as our friendship
Since we've been talking about sharing in all sorts of situations, let's take it to the next level. So, everyone can get something out of it. We have partnered up with (NGO) and will donate one meal for every Pril or Somat product purchased during the month of happiness. You can also share a product by participating in our social media challenge
Read more about the challenge
Organization is king!
Find the daily ideas to join #MyHappyRecipe challenge!
- Experience: Cook a new desert with your family and share the picture
- Aim: Have a family diner & share your key achievement target goals for upcoming year
- Give: Share the recipe details about your prefer meal ever & see what your friends enjoy it
- Eat well: Cook healthy smoothy for your family with their preferred fruits & veggies and share the coloreful picture
- Socialize: Have a remote diner with friends & share picture of it
- Exercise: Have a break, take fresh air & share a picture
- Thank: Share appreciation to the people you will speak with today & thanking them for something they do, and you enjoy the most
Read more about the challenge
Afraid of the mess? Dont be!
After you've finshed your #enjoytogether moment you don't need to worry about the dirty dishes.
With Somat even thoughest dirt like grease and burnt-in is removed, so your dishes get easily and perfectly clean again.